So you’ve decided to visit or become a resident at Twin River, your next steps are:
- Contact us or complete the Form on the right side of the page to schedule an appointment.
- Meet with staff at Twin Rivers to select your choice of the senior living apartments. A pre-application deposit reserves your apartment. At the time you move in, this deposit becomes your security deposit and is retained in an interest bearing account.
- Complete an application of residency providing basic information regarding the applicant(s).
- Meet with a Home Health Care Nurse to discuss personal care services tailored to fit your individual needs. Home Care will review with you pricing, packages of care and any medical orders that may be needed from your physician.
- Schedule your move in date with staff and make your arrangements to move in your belongings. Discuss start date for the Home Health services you selected.
- Meet with Twin Rivers staff to sign your lease and receive the keys to your new apartment. You will receive tips and suggestions to help ease the transition of your move.
- Welcome to your new home. Staff will assist you in learning all that our campus has to offer.