Considering a career at Twin Rivers Senior Campus means considering a commitment to a culture of caring. Our staff represents quality care; pride in our reputation and every employee shares the passion to enrich the lives of our seniors. Our resident first philosophy guides staff through their day with a clear commitment to customer service.
Our senior caregiver services team’s approach to service in our hometown senior campus provides a rewarding and enjoyable career. Caregiver job opportunities at Twin Rivers Senior Campus, along with its partners in caring, are not limited to one place, one job. With our sister homes there is opportunity for professional growth and to work at various locations.
Job Opportunities – Current Openings
- Resident Assistant Part Time 11pm – 7am Overnight weekends and week nights in Memory Care and Assisted Living
- Resident Assistant Part Time 3pm – 11pm week nights and weekends Assisted Living and Memory Care
- Resident Assistant Part Time 7am-11am week days and weekends Assisted Living
- Director of Clinical Services, RN Full Time (Class F experiance prefered)
- Memory Care RN Part Time Weekends and Week days
- Part time Cook
- Staffing Coordinator – 32 hours a week
To inquire about job openings please fill out the short form below.